Monday, November 22, 2010

Module Seven

YUMMY!! I now have a Delicious account and I can't wait to sink my teeth into it!!!


Seriously, I have never known what 'Delicious' was, neither does anyone in my house and they all claim to be more computer/techno savvy than I, but I can see how this account is going to allow me to organise the information I want, at my finger tips BUT REMBEMBER to hit the PRIVACY button.  I'm not keen on the world knowing my info.
I knew this application was available to me at school, but didn't know what to do with it....but now I feel confident enough to use it. 
 DELICIOUS.....It will be a time saver!

1 comment:

  1. well done Blog Star ... you are very tech savvy indeed! it's great to see you sharing your new found knowledge + skills! keep up the fantastic effort!
    chilliprawn

    ReplyDelete