Monday, November 15, 2010

Module Five




Personally, I have been using Itunes and Podcasts for a number of years, but as a Teachers' Aide, I have not used these mediums for educational purposes.  Although I have not personally created anything for uploading to You Tube or Teacher Tube I can see how beneficial it would be for students to create videos to share and in turn teach their peers or share their knowledge.  I have children of my own that have used similar sites to create and share their opinions and knowledge eg xtranormal.com. I also have had cause to search You Tube for directions/instructions eg craft, cooking  



                                        


1 comment:

  1. well well, look at you blogstar ... powering your way through web2.0 - i like your style, keep up the fine effort!
    chilliprawn

    ReplyDelete