Thursday, September 2, 2010

Module Three

What a versatile, user-friendly medium for sharing.  Instead of sharing my home with my childrens peers, dropping in to collaborate on group assignments, Google Docs allows them to collaborate in cyberspace.  I can see so many uses for this and as a School Support Officier, creating Word Walls with blank spaces could encourage children to memorize sight words and insert.
 Personally, I created a table listing equipment needed for an annual camping trip attended by mine and 5 other families. We share the supply and transport of equipment and through Google Docs we can all have input into what is needed, required and who can supply!

This is amazing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,
    Love the pic at the end of this post!! That's how I feel too!!
    Great work with your blog...and with setting up the camping Google Doc!
    What a whizz!!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. very innovative Trish ... I like your style !

    ReplyDelete